Tonight is all about exploring identities – YOUR IDENTITY! You’ll reflect on who you are and how who you are can change depending on your age or situation. We’ll do a few group activities over zoom and we’ll also talk about ways we can share encouraging messages to our friends and neighbours in these difficult times.
What you’ll need tonight:
1. Some scrap paper
2. Markers, crayons, or pencil crayons
Activities we’ll do tonight:
1. Check In
2. “Sides of me” activity from Girls First Platform
3. “Past, Present, Future Self” activity from Girls First Platform
4. “Kindness Rocks” activity from Girls First Platform
To get inspired to share kindness with your neighbourhood, take a look at this article:
5. 3rd Years will stay on the call and we’ll walk you through how to use Girls First Platform to design your Girl-Led Meeting.
Here is how you can join the Zoom meeting at 7 pm:
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 466 720 461
The password is the same as it was last week!!
If you need to phone in, please check your email for more detailed information!