This week we will be diving into the program modules to do some planning for the year. Each girl who brings her program book will get a prize!
We also need to decide about some of our outing ideas for the year, so there will also be prizes for anyone who brings information about Fright Nights at Playland (times, cost) and volunteering at the SPCA (age requirement, time commitment).
Next week we will start envisioning what we want to do together this year. Come with some ideas on the following topics, and your program book (girls who are new to Pathfinders will be receiving their books soon).
- What kind of bridging activity would you like to host/attend?
- Where would you like to go camping?
- What types of program work would you like to work on?
- What kind of service/volunteer project would you like to do?
- What kind of events or special outings are you interested in?