It’s that time again! Chocolatey-mint cookies are here! Cookies sales start on Sunday September 25. Cookies are $5 per box. Remember, a portion of every case of cookies you sell goes towards your personal fundraising goals!
If you would like to pick up additional cases of cookies at our next meeting, please e-mail Karla before 5:00 pm on Tuesday.
More information to come on a public sales date in October!
This is an important meeting, as we’ll be spending our time together planning the activities we’ll be doing together for the next few months and into next year. Remember to bring your program books, as well as a few ideas for the following categories:
- Community service project
- Camping/outdoor activity (be specific, what kind of camping?)
- Local outing
- Program work
- Forms for the October 2nd Bowen Island Outing are now available
- Mint chocolate cookies are being distributed. They will be available at the end of the meeting.
- Dues for the 2016/2017 Pathfinder year are $50, and can be paid in full this month or in two instalments of $25 (one now, one in January). Dues help cover the cost of program supplies, craft materials, pins and badges, and more! Please let a leader know if you have any questions about dues.
Our first meeting of the year is Wednesday September 14! Here are a few notes as we prepare for a great Guiding year:
- Parents and guardians, please plan to stay for the first 30 minutes of the meeting to meet the leaders and other Pathfinders, and to ensure we have all of the forms and paperwork we need!
- If you didn’t already send Karla an updated Personal Health Form over the summer, please bring the completed form with you to the meeting.
- Returning Pathfinders, please bring your program books!
- We’ve already got a lot of greats events and adventures on our program calendar for the fall and winter. Check them out!
- Please note that if you’d like to attend the Southridge district outing to Camp Jubilee on October 15, forms and payment are due at our first meeting.
- If you’d like to attend the MEC Club Night with a friend or family member for gear training and great discounts, RSVP online by September 7.