We reinvented s’mores at Camp Olave in July! Here is our next level brainstorm for you to try at home, or plan for a future camp!
- Replace graham cracker with square chocolate wafer
- Use Reese’s peanut butter cups instead of graham crackers
- Use brownies instead of graham crackers
- Put peanut butter in a classic s’more (we tried this – it was awesome!)
- Use Celebration cookie (the vanilla cookies with chocolate on them) instead of graham crackers
- Use chocolate chip cookie instead of graham cracker
- Put peanut butter and banana in a classic s’more
Registration is now open for girls who want to attend the Girls First launch party on Saturday, September 29 at the University of British Columbia. Girls will have the chance to try out fun new activities, see cool girl performances, and have delicious food and treats.
The event for Pathfinders, Rangers and friends is 2:30 p.m. – 7:15 p.m. and includes snacks and dinner.
Spaces are limited and registrations are accepted on a first-come, first-served basis – register a.s.a.p. to avoid disappointment.
P.S. A limited number of spaces are available to non-GGC girls to attend these events. Girls can register along with a girl who is not currently a member (space permitting).
Visit our webpage for FAQs and details on how to host your own Girls First launch party.
(This is the same night as our Sleepover at the Fraser Delta Guide House, but don’t worry – you could come after the launch party!)